Can’t access rehabilitation and fitness services for your dog in person? This may be due to the current COVID-19 pandemic, or you’re simply located too far away to come and visit in person. Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered through our online appointment service.
What is an Online Appointment?
Online appointments are essentially an online video consultation with you and your dog, rather than a face-to-face consultation. They occur at a scheduled time and usually last 30-60minutes.
When Should you Consider an Online Appointment:
Online appointments are a great alternative for people who find it difficult to access high-quality canine rehabilitation and fitness services*. This may include:
- People with stay-at-home orders or those that are isolating due to Covid-19
- Those living in rural areas
- People interstate or international that don’t have access to canine rehabilitation and fitness services
- Those with very busy work or family lives
How Can We Help?
We can develop a plan to help your dog:
- Rehabilitate from injury and/or surgery
- Improve/maintain strength and fitness through their advancing years
- Improve/maintain fitness during the Covid-19 pandemic
- Maintain fitness for sports or get guidance for return to sport.
What Does an Online Appointment Look Like?
Prior to the appointment, we’ll send you an intake form so that we have more information about your dog.
At the time of the appointment, we will discuss your dog’s history, your goals, and watch them move through an online appointment. We’ll then develop an appropriate plan for your dog.
The plan may include:
- Massage techniques
- Other therapies (e.g. ice/heat)
We’ll also be available for any questions if you’re not sure about anything after the appointment. Follow up appointments will be booked at appropriate intervals to ensure your dog is progressing as expected.
*Please make sure your dog has a diagnosis from their local vet for any new injuries and/or conditions.